ULTRA•MOX is New Zealand’s only Moxidectin 3 in 1 equine drench, making it the broadest spectrum equine wormer available. ULTRA•MOX is effective in the treatment and control of roundworms, including Abamectin resistant Parascaris equorum, tapeworms and bots in horses.
Treatment and control of roundworms, including abamectin resistant Parascaris equorum, tapeworms and bots in horses.
- Broadest spectrum of activity in treatment and control of all roundworms, lungworms, tapeworms and bots.
- Moxidectin is effective against inhibited stages and late encysted stages of small strongyle larvae.
- Apple flavoured.
- Licensed for use in pregnant mares at all stages of gestation and in foals from four weeks old.
- Manufactured in New Zealand.
- Ultra·Mox is safe to use in all classes and types of horses.
100kg – 5g dose;
200kg – 10g dose;
300kg – 15g dose;
400kg – 20g dose;
500kg – 25g dose;
600kg – 30g dose.
30g Dial-a-Dose syringe
Meat: 63 days.
Registered pursuant to the ACVM Act 1997, No. A10202
Refer to the label for all product information
Each gram of paste contains Moxidectin 8mg, Praziquantel 50mg and Oxfendazole 200mg. Also contains Sodium metabisulphite 1mg