Korsteel Polymer Stirrup Toe Cages Pair
Put your safety first with the Korsteel Polymer Stirrup Toe Cages. These toe cages easily fit into most traditional English fillis stirrup irons to prevent your feet from sliding forward when riding in shoes or boots without a substantial heel. They can also encourage correct placement of the foot in the stirrup for beginners. The lightweight polymer material is durable and easy to care for, and their small size makes them easy to pack up and store when not in use!
To fit into stirrup irons, simply remove the regular pads from your stirrup irons and replace with the Korsteel Toe Cage, screwing the two attachments down through the bottom opening of the irons.
- Securely Attach to Traditional Fillis Irons
- Lightweight, Easy Care Polymer Material
- Notch on Back Keeps Cage from Sliding
- Keep Your Feet in Correct Position While Riding
- Traditional Studded Footbed for Grip
- No Tools Required!
Sold as a pair.
Please Note: Stirrups are not included.