Hira Immune Tonic has been formulated a general, cost effective winter tonic. This tonic combines the health giving attributes of naturally fermented cider vinegar with garlic, echinacae, gingko, and plant based vitamin C to improve the horse’s ability to fight infection and maintain optimum health through winter. Benefits of cider vinegar and added herbs are:
- Enhances skin and coat health.
- Helps prevent muscle fatigue after exercise.
- Cider vinegar combined with gingko increases stamina and circulation of blood.
- Pectins in apple provide a protective coating over the lining of the colon.
- Cider vinegar improves digestion and feed conversion.
- It helps dissolve uric acid and calcium deposits that form around joints helping improve mobility.
- Carbolic acid improves urinary tract health
- May help with insulin resistance.
- Will help address body pH.
Dose 20ml to 35ml daily. Will not test positive.