The Evolve Sport Jumping Saddle from Albion is a monoflap jumping saddle created to meet the needs of the modern sport horse and rider who wants a closer contact than a dual flapped saddle.
The Evolve Sport Jumping Saddle incorporates Albion’s signature AdjustaTree™ with an ergonomic narrow twist which is designed to encourage greater stability. The whole saddle is built around security for the rider, as well as maximum comfort for horse and rider. The saddle comes in three seat sizes and is available in five different AdjustaTree™ fittings.
It has the choice of three flap profiles (forward is standard), and fixed blocks in regular size as standard. The panel is made using pure wool with felt lining. The saddle has a half deep seat. As it’s a single or monoflap saddle, it has two long girth straps that work perfectly with short girths and stud guard girths. The Evolve Jumping Stud Girth is perfect for this saddle.
The Evolve Sport Jumping Saddle is made using luxury napped calf leather and features Albion’s signature ‘A’ on the saddle flap and skirt.
Available in: Conka.
The Evolve Sport Jumping Saddle at a glance:
- Built on Albion’s signature AdjustaTree™ – available in five fittings
- Available in 17″, 17.5″ and 18″ with a half deep seat
- Comes in standard flap length in three profiles (forward is the standard flap profile, but also available in straight and extra forward)
- With fixed regular blocks – slim available as a special order option
- Made using luxury napped calf leather with signature A on saddle flap and skirt
- Monoflap design for closer contact
- With two long girth straps
- Handmade in Albion’s British factory.
All Albion saddles are handcrafted in England, and depending on availability and desired size and colour, there may be a time required for your saddle to be crafted.